Monday, September 9, 2013

Sister training leader!

Hello my dear family!

Well...this week was pretty crazy and I have some news that will shock you ALL.
Firstly...yesterday was transfers. This whole change everyone has been telling me "Sister Stone...you will be training this next transfer" and well...yesterday when my zone leaders called they had some different news. I have been transferred to Tacna (it´s the furthest south, and right on the border of Chile) and I have been called to be a sister training leader.  I am freaking out a little bit. So...Sister training leaders are new to the missions, but what I am doing here is training all the sisters in the Southern part of the mission. Last night I had quite the cry fest realizing that I will be in charge of sisters with 15 and 16 months in the mission and little Carli with 6 months who barely speaks the language is supposed to train them.  We have divisions twice a week with the companionship in this part of the mission, and I am not really sure what my mission president was thinking. BUT...I feel a lot of peace about this new responsibility that I am going to have and know that I can teach these sisters through my example of obedience and just love them all, and hope they feel that they can learn something from me.

My last week in Independencia with my sweet Hermana Adama was so much fun.  She was the greatest.  The other day we were coming home from an appointment at the chapel and were hungry so we stopped at a little store and missed our bus...then we started walking to wait for the next one, and my companion wanted to buy something else so we went into another store and missed the SECOND bus while we were in the store. Then we looked down at our watches and realized we had 7 minutes to get home, and we were a good mile from our house...we started sprinting home, and got back to our room at exactly 9:30...we are both out of shape so when we got into our room we both crashed on the floor and took off all our coats and sweaters and just laughed about how ridiculous it was that we missed the bus TWICE. Haha.

I honestly don´t have much more to say...but this morning when my companion left for the airport at 6:30 I had to wait in our room alone until 7 for my ride to the bus terminal to come, I prayed out loud and just poured out my WHOLE heart to my Heavenly Father, and I KNOW without a doubt in my mind that He listens. I promise you all with every bone in my body that He listens.  He loves us more than we could possibly comprehend...and we are His children.  Pray out loud, tell your Father in Heaven everything that you think, feel, and need...and He will answer. It may not be in the way you expect, in fact...let me tell you one thing I have learned in this last 6 months...99.999% of the time...it is not how you expect. SEARCH for the answers you are receiving and trust that He will answer. Faith is required...but the blessings will come.

Please pray for me...I could use all the prayers I can get.

I love you all!

-Hermana Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment