Monday, July 14, 2014

I LOVE my mission...

Oh my…I LOVE my mission. LOVE IT! The mission is my absolute favorite thing in the world. This week I feel SO much the joy that comes from living the gospel, and from serving others.

We are working with this little boy named Qussayn who is one of the investigators of the Elders that left at the end of last transfer, who we took over teaching.  Turns out he`s the cutest little 10 year old boy who just loves Christ, and wants to be more like Him…an inspiration to us all.  I couldn`t hold back the giggles of joy as he have the sweetest most sincere prayer a 10 year old can give. Mission moments that I love!

Wednesday we had a really wonderful mutual activity about talents where we sang Karaoke and then taught a little lesson about the talents that God gives us, and how we should use them to build up the kingdom of God, and not hide them. Two youth showed up, so Hermana Weller and I got a good exercise in entertaining the two shy little girls who showed up and didn`t want to sing. My romantic Spanish music career is really gonna take off when I get home.

Also…Monday we had THEE best family night of my mission…and possibly my life. Can`t get enough of these Peruvians…I just love them so much! Can`t wait to show you the videos of our lesson with a 75 year old deaf man, and his sweet wife. SO GREAT!

On Friday we threw a legit 4th of July BBQ with the Branch…hamburgers, American flag, red white and blue balloons…AND…surprise musical number/dance to “God Bless the USA” by the sister missionaries. (Another video you won`t want to miss…haha)

I`m having the time of my life, and truly learning and understanding more and more each day the blessings that come from living the gospel.  Nowhere else can you experience such JOY! I`m striving each day to complete my goals, and give all of myself to the incredible work! Get out there and serve, share your testimony, and “be an example of the believers…” I promise you won`t regret it! “When you have eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to feel, you can reach out and rescue others.” –Thomas S. Monson

Xoxoxo,

Hermana Carli Stone

 Brenda's Birthday celebration.. love that girl.
 Branch Fourth of July celebration BBQ

 Just some patriotic missionaries


 Hes really gonna miss us.. bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment