Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pictures from Hermana Carli!

Look what I found in the parking lot this morning on my way to the temple! AHA!


Look who I "ran into" this morning at the refferal center! So good to see him!

My sweet companions and I at the temple this morning. Our last time together in Provo! I'm going to miss this!


My cute roommates who are going to Korea! They are the sweetest girls!

OFF TO PERU!


My favorite teacher Brother Wald. Gonna miss him too!



My favorite Elders from my district. I shouldn't have favorites...but these guys are hilarious!


 Look who I ran into! Off to Argentina in May!
Ps...that giant Elder is MICHAEL DUKE. He's huge!!


AND...remember the Wadleys from Nauvoo? Doug is here and going to Hong Kong...or maybe Tawain? I can't remember now. Somewhere in Asia!


Elder Boyce...who is NOT related to Clark. We had a nice chat one morning about all his first and second cousins. Good times...HAHA!


How cute are my companions! Love these sisters SO much!


Kate with me, Hermana Tibbetts (Kendall's best friend also going to Peru--no visa yet though) and Siostra Blake at our temple walk on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment